Who are we looking for?
Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
We are looking for a self-motivated team player with effective communication skills and an extraordinary ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage but we are happy to train and provide licensing for the right person. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Admin Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication.
The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
There is an opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the team’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
Occasional field work such as showing properties or attending home inspections may be required on an as-needed basis so a flexible schedule (including some weekend availability) is highly desirable.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage contract to close process
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$32,000 - $45,000 Based On Experience with bonuses available